Question:
what is it called when a picture is digitaly enhanced and corrected through graphics?
strawberrychulita
2006-03-14 16:18:55 UTC
ive heard that its called computer degenerization and ive tried doing a seacrh but have come up with nothing...help?
Nine answers:
Fall Down Laughing
2006-03-14 16:28:21 UTC
I've heard it called "digitally enhanced" or "computer enhanced" or "digitally altered".
The Princess
2006-03-15 10:09:20 UTC
Digital enhancement!
jojo
2006-03-16 03:36:13 UTC
I think the common term would be "photoshopping" or "photoshopped".

Either way, don't beleive what you see. If you ever take a PhotoShop course you won't trust another photo again.
GreatNeck
2006-03-16 00:25:33 UTC
What you see, is not what you get! Cellulite at its best. Take a good look at Pam Anderson, now I tell you.
♥ kay.
2006-03-15 03:46:46 UTC
digitally modified
ohmycinderella