Question:
Seventeen Magazine Freebies?
♥JustMe♥
2011-04-21 07:28:09 UTC
Hey so is anyone having trouble with entering to win the 17 freebies?? I have the code, and I'm signed into my account but every time I go on the website I'll click the "enter to win" button and then it says I need to read the rules, so I click the rules and once you get to the bottom I'm not sure what to do. There's no button that says "I've read and agreed to the rules" or anything like that, and I've refreshed the page and went back to the freebie page and it still wants me to read the rules. How do I tell it I've heard the rules and would like to enter?? Please help! Thanks!
~God bless<3
Two answers:
2011-04-21 11:43:36 UTC
I just entered today's Daily Freebie without experiencing any problems, and did not get the "read the rules" message you received.

Here are some things that may help:

1) Clear your computer's cache

2) Sign out of your Seventeen account

3) Click this link

http://www.seventeen.com/fun/freebies/

Click the "Enter Now" button that's to the right of the picture of the Daily Freebie.

On the next page, scroll down until you see the picture of the magazine cover, and the section to the right of it that reads: "No purchase is necessary to enter". Click on the highlighted words "click here" and that will bring you directly to the entry form.

4) Fill out the form with today's code (smooth) and click the submit button.

Hope this helps. If not, please edit your question to let us know what happened.

Good luck!
epperson
2016-10-25 11:35:27 UTC
You slightly gained the final undertaking? the next day is the recent undertaking! touch Seventeen magazine (by utilising digital mail/telephone/letter). Say which you get your magazines previous due and you decide on them on time in the event that they are able to.